Thank you for visiting the website of WBS Co., Ltd.
We accept inquiries by phone or email form. Please feel free to contact us.
Please note that the reception by phone is from 9:00 to 17:00 on weekdays, so please do so within the time limit.
Inquiries by phone
Reception hours / Weekdays 9:00-17:00
Inquiries by email
We accept consultations on the law, work, and life. Please select the content of your consultation from the "Inquiry Category" in the form below.
Feel free to contact us for any inquiries or inquiries!
Please make sure that you enter your name, phone number, email address, etc. without any mistakes.
If you make a mistake in the input, we may not be able to reply, so please check carefully.
In addition, email confirmation may be made after the next business day, so if you are in a hurry, please call us.
* is a required item. span>
1. We strive to properly protect personal information.
2.About collection of personal information
The personal information we keep is personally identifiable information such as the name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address provided by telephone or inquiry form. When we receive personal information from customers for questions, consultations, requests for materials, etc., please provide the minimum necessary amount within the scope of the purpose.
3. About the purpose of using personal information
Personal information entrusted to us by our customers will be used only for the following purposes, and we will not use personal information for any other purpose without the prior consent.
(1) To carry out business based on the customer's request
(2) To provide or sell services related to our company
(3) To contact the customer
4.About non-disclosure of personal information
Personal information entrusted to us by our customers will not be disclosed to third parties except in the following cases.
(1) When the consent of the customer is obtained in advance
(2) When required by law (when disclosure is requested by an organization such as a court or police)
(3) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(4) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(5) When it is necessary for a national institution to carry out the affairs stipulated by law, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs.
5. About linked websites of other companies
We are not responsible for the protection of personal information on other companies' sites linked to our website. In addition, our related sites are excluded.
In order to properly protect personal information, we may comply with applicable laws and norms and review and revise the above personal information protection policy as appropriate.
7.Inquiries regarding personal information
For inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the following.
Inquiry Form or by phone. TEL.049-293-1655